Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Trailerpalooza: 'Paranormal Activity 4' Trailer

God, I haven't done this in a while. Trailerpalooza returns, although shorter than most. I want to try and focus less on what's happening with the upcoming releases and actually review the upcoming releases, though I haven't done too much of that this year so far. Today, it's kind of hard to resist. One particular new trailer have been released through the magical wonder known as the internet today and I don't think I really have to say much about it, so let the trailer speak for itself.


Yeah, I know. Another one, but this time: Extra video chat! It's good that they're going to the (somewhat) present-time after they went back in time with the last film, but while it looks like the scares could be effective enough, it also looks like more of the same. And I'm not that big a fan of more of the same. Maybe I'll be wrong. At least Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman (the guys behind Catfish and the guys who directed the last film) are back, so that's cool. The film hits theatres October 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment