Wednesday, August 10, 2011

News, News, News- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Character Bios and Images

Clearly one of the most highly-anticipated films (and on my must-see list) of the year is David Fincher's adaptation of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, out December 21st. What you'll see is the portraits, which look perfectly grim, and bios of every important character in the film, also called "the feel-bad movie of Christmas". Being a reader of the book, most of the actors playing the characters please me, others leave me a little worried, mostly because I don't really know who they are. Then again, most newcomers always get the breakout roles. I know Christopher Plummer is going slay the role of Henrik Vanger. Here are all 18 of the cards. Check 'em out:




















No comments:

Post a Comment